Banana Pudding Egg Rolls
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/4 c. whole milk
- 24 Nilla Wafers
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 4 medium bananas, cut into thirds
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Whipped topping, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine vanilla pudding and milk. Refrigerate for 2 minutes, or until thick.
- Crush Nilla Wafers and place the crumbs on a shallow plate.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and place a heaping spoonful of pudding in the center. Top with a piece of banana and fold up the bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water. Repeat until all bananas are used
Get more instructions >> Click Here