Weight watchers peanut butter cookies
Quick and easy 4-ingredient little flourless peanut butter cookies with just 1 WW Point each!
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Position an oven rack in the center of your oven and then preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, and baking soda together with an electric mixer on medium, until well blended.
- Click Next to view more instructions