Two Bite Gluten Free Brownies
- 1 cup (140 g) all-purpose gluten free flour (I used Better Batter)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (omit if your blend already contains it)
- 1/2 cup (40 g) unsweetened cocoa powder (I prefer Dutch-processed, but natural works as well)
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (109 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons (84 g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) plain yogurt, at room temperature
- 2 eggs (100 g, weighed out of shell) at room temperature, beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 325°F. Grease a 24-cup miniature muffin pan and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, place the flour blend, xanthan gum, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt and baking soda, and whisk to combine well. Break up any lumps in the brown sugar, and create a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Into the well, place the melted butter, yogurt, eggs and vanilla, and mix to combine. The batter will be thick and glossy. Divide the batter evenly among the 24 prepared muffin cups. Shake the muffin tin back and forth vigorously until the batter in each cup is smooth and even on top.