The best Keto Pancakes | Low Carb & High Fat
Light, fluffy and airy keto pancakes, perfect for breakfast or served as keto dessert. With only eight ingredients that you may already have in your pantry, you can enjoy an excellent low carb breakfast and serve the most delicious pancakes in the world. It is great that they are also gluten free, wheat free making them suitable for many lifestyles.
- 1/4 cup melted Butter I used Kerrygold
- 1/4 cup softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sweetener or more to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the eggs, the melted butter, the heavy whipping cream, the cream cheese and the vanilla extract. Stir well for 2 minutes.
- Combine the coconut flour, the sweetener, the baking powder, the cinnamon.
- Using a fork combine the wet and dry ingredients.