Sugar Cookie Easter Egg Fruit Pizza
- 1 batch sugar cookie dough - either store-bought or homemade
- 12 oz. cream cheese brick - room temp
- 6 tablespoons butter - room temperature
- 2 cups powder confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colorful Fruits - I used strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, mandarins, grapes. Some may need to be cut into smaller pieces.
- Roll out cookie dough into an egg shape onto a cookie sheet. Trim if needed.
- Bake according to package instructions until golden brown.
- Allow to cool.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here