PUMPKIN BREAKFAST COOKIES
These healthy Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies make a nutritious and grab-and-go breakfast that tastes like fall! This gluten-free and clean eating breakfast treat is made with wholegrain oats, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and honey.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup rolled old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries unsweetened
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl warm coconut oil and honey (either microwave, inside preheating oven or on the stove top).
- In a large bowl combine both kinds of oats, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, ground flax, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Add pumpkin puree, eggs and warmed coconut oil and honey. Stir until fully combined.