Pistachio Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Add flour mixture until blended. Do not overmix. By hand, mix in pistachio pudding mix, chocolate chips and nuts (optional).
For full recipes visit: allrecipes.com