PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY OVERNIGHT OATS
PB&J for breakfast? Yes! These Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats are a simple, healthy and delicious way to start your day. Full of fresh fruit, hearty oats, chia seeds, and of course, peanut butter! Prep several at a time so breakfast is ready on the go.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats regular or gluten free
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup optional
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 4-5 frozen strawberries thawed (or 1/4 cup frozen berries, thawed)
- dash of sea salt
- Add all ingredients except for the berries to a bowl or jar that can be sealed.
- Stir to combine.
- If planning to eat cold, mash berries with a fork until a jam like consistency and spread over top of oats.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here