PEACH SORBET RECIPE
Peach Sorbet Recipe - a simple 3 ingredient peach sorbet that tastes like summer in a bowl, with no need for an ice cream maker or to make a sugar syrup!
- 8 ripe yellow peaches - fresh or frozen 800g sliced & peeled
- 200 g caster sugar (see notes)
- 1 tbsp* lemon juice to taste (see notes)
- Slice the peaches into 8, and peel each slice.
- Place peach slices in the bowl of a food processor, along with sugar and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as you go.
- Once smooth, add lemon juice to taste.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours, or until firm.
recipe adapted from www.chefnotrequired.com/