Orange Creamsicle Cake
- 15.25 oz boxed vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla almondmilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 3.4 oz orange JELLO
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 15 oz can of mandarin oranges (do not drain)
- 3.5 oz package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, substituting vanilla almondmilk for the water and adding the orange zest. (Your exact measurements may vary slightly depending on the brand of cake mix you use.)
- Bake using package directions. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for approximately 10 minutes.
- Use a skewer to poke holes in the top of the cake.
- Place orange JELLO mix in a heat proof bowl and slowly add boiling water. Whisk until the JELLO has completely dissolved.
- Stir in fresh orange juice.
- Click here for more instructions