No-Knead Crusty Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-3 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry yeast (active dry or highly active dry work best)
- 1 1/2 cups lukewarm water
- Special cookware needed: Dutch oven or any large oven-safe dish/bowl and lid*
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, salt and yeast.
- Add the water and stir using a wooden spoon until the mixture forms a shaggy but cohesive dough.
- Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap. Let dough sit at room temperature for 8-24 hours. Dough will bubble up and rise.
- An hour and a half before you want to eat the bread, preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place your Dutch oven, uncovered, into the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- While your Dutch oven preheats, turn dough onto a well-floured surface and, with floured hands, form the dough into a ball. Cover dough loosely with plastic wrap and let rest.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here