Low Carb Pancakes for the Ketogenic Diet
Are you trying a low carb or ketogenic diet to lose weight or improve your health? These low carb pancakes are super easy to make and adhere to a keto diet.
- 4 ounces lactose-free cream cheese organic preferred
- 4 pastured eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered stevia
- Pastured butter or ghee
- Frying Pan
- Put all of your ingredients except for the butter/butter into a blender, then blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the batter directly from the blender's pitcher into your frying pan (that has been both pre-heated and greased with butter).
- Once bubbles appear evenly across your low carb pancake, flip and cook until the other side is cooked.
Get complete recipe >> click here