Low Carb Keto Egg Noodles
It’s fun to make your own egg noodles at home. All you need are eggs, cream cheese and vital wheat gluten.
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- a dash of salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon vital wheat gluten, (optional!)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and cover a large rimmed cookie sheet with a Silpat mat.
- Add the cream cheese, eggs, vital wheat gluten, salt and pepper to a blender and blend for 1 minute on high.
- Pour the batter onto the Silpat mat. Rock the cookie sheet back and forth until the batter forms a rectangle. The batter will be very thin.
Get complete recipe >> click here