KETO CRACK CHICKEN IN THE CROCK POT
This Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot is keto friendly and low carb. But you don't have to follow a low carb lifestyle to enjoy it. The whole family will love this creamy, cheesy chicken dish.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
- 2 pounds of defrosted chicken breasts
- 8 oz package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese cut into chunks
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir in Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet. Then add defrosted chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- After the cook time has ended, shred the chicken with two forks.
Get more instructions >> Click Here