Keto Chocolate Nut Bars
Deliciously crunchy, chocolately and nutty keto bars built to satisfy any chocolate craving you encounter. You have to try these. They're crazy simple to make and freeze and refrigerate really well.
- 330 grams Almonds roasted, chopped
- 100 grams Walnuts chopped
- 75 grams Sunflower Seeds
- 75 grams Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- 140 grams Pecan Halves chopped
- 90 grams Coconut Oil
- 200 grams Chocolate 90% dark
- 110 grams Erythritol & Stevia based Sweetener powdered
- Line a slice pan with parchment paper and put aside.
- Chop all of the nuts and place them in a bowl with the pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate in 30-second bursts in the microwave, or you could melt it on a stove top using a bain marie or double boiler.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here