KETO CHIA SEED CRACKERS
Try these with brie and a nice cabernet or tapas. They are low carb, ketogenic, very good and oh so good for you - with only 2 carbs per serving.
- ½ cup water to soak the chia seeds
- 4 TBLS Chia Seeds
- 4 TBLS Hemp Hearts
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 2 TBLS Extra Virgin Oilve Oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 275F
- In a small mixing bowl, soak the 4 tbls of chia seeds in the ½ cup of water for 5 to 10 minutes. You will want to stir them well before letting them soak, this should make something roughly the consistency of pudding.
- When the seeds have become gelatinous /absorbed all the water, add the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and mix well to form a dough.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here