KETO BREAKFAST BAKE WITH HAM, EGGS AND CHEESE RECIPE
On the hunt for a breakfast recipe that you can create ahead of time so that it's ready to bake in the morning? This Keto Breakfast Bake is 100% breakfast made simple!
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 pound Black Forest or smoked Deli ham chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 7 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, saute green peppers and chopped deli ham until the peppers begin to soften and the ham is nice and browned.
- Grease a 9 X 13 casserole dish.