Juicy Stove Top Chicken Breasts Recipe
Tried and true method for preparing the most tender and juicy chicken breasts right on the stove top.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil or canola oil, divided
- 4 (1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- cooking spray
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- Heat 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet; use a 10-inch or 12-inch skillet.
- Pat dry the chicken breasts with paper towels.
- Drizzle just a bit of oil over each chicken breast, or spray with cooking oil, and rub it all over.
Get more instructions >> Click Here