INSTANT POT PINEAPPLE BROWN SUGAR HAM RECIPE
- 6 lb ham see note
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple tidbits in juice
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix brown sugar, pineapple tidbits with juice and ground cloves in a medium bowl.
- Add 1 cup of water to Instant Pot insert, place trivet inside. Set the ham, cut side down, on the trivet. Pour pineapple brown sugar mixture over ham.
- Close lid, press “manual” or “pressure cook” setting and set the timer to 15 minutes. The IP will take about 13 minutes to come to pressure.