Instant Pot Chicken Pad Thai
Instant Pot Chicken Pad Thai is a quick and easy meal that is packed with flavor and done in less than 15 minutes!
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- 4 tbsp minced garlic
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup pad thai sauce
- 3 cups water
- 10 ounces rice noodles
- 2 cups Carrot matchsticks
- 1 Yellow pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 Red pepper, sliced thinly
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cups chopped peanuts
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- In the instant pot, add olive oil, chicken, garlic, soy sauce, pad thai sauce, water and rice noodles. Make sure rice noodles are pushed down in the water.
- Close the lid set the Pressure Release Valve to sealing.
- Set to manual and pressure cook on high for 2 to 3 minutes.