Homemade Cannoli Milkshakes Are Better Than Good
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (or ice cream substitute)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated chocolate divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, grated chocolate, chopped pistachios, orange zest, and/or cannoli chips
- Add ice cream, milk, ricotta, grated chocolate, vanilla, orange zest, and cinnamon to a blender. Pulse a few times until it just comes together.
- Pour into a milkshake glass. Top with your favorite toppings such as whipped cream, grated chocolate, chopped pistachios, and Cannoli chips.
Recipe adapted from snappygourmet.com/