Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
Make healthier peanut butter balls with only 5 simple ingredients: peanut butter, oats, dates, chocolate and coconut oil! No powdered sugar or butter needed. These peanut butter balls are dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan!
- 4-5 medjool dates (I used Natural Delights)
- 2 Tablespoons gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup natural roasted and salted peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life chocolate chunks)
- 1/2 Tablespoon coconut oil
- Add dates to food processor or mini chopper and pulse until dates are finely chopped and form a sticky ball. Add in oats and pulse a few more times until combined.
- Add peanut butter and process until combined. If the mixture seems too oily, add another Tablespoon of oats. Scoop out peanut butter dough by the tablespoon and roll into balls. Place balls on parchment paper. Place peanut butter balls in the freezer until firm (several hours or overnight). This step makes it easier to dip the balls into the chocolate.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here