Healthier Kladdkaka (grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour, Plus 2 tablespoons (141 grams), or 1 cup whole wheat flour (125 grams) for a non-gluten free version
- 1/2 cup Dutch Processed Cocoa, Sifted if lumpy (58 grams)
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 large Eggs, Room temperature
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar, Raw sugar or coconut sugar (200 grams)
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, Or coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly (use coconut oil for a dairy free version) (113 grams)
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8-inch round cake pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here