Grain Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread (Paleo, Gluten Free)
- 12 pitted dried dates (I use THESE)
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half, seeds scraped out and then cut into chunks
- ¼ cup butter, ghee or use refined coconut oil for dairy allergies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I use THIS)
- ½ cup coconut flour (I use THIS)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder (I use THIS)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional Toppings: mini chocolate chips (I use THESE dairy-free chocolate chips), coconut chips, raw pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the dates, eggs, zucchini chunks, butter, and vanilla in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the coconut flour, cacao powder, cinnamon, baking soda and sea salt and blend until smooth and thick.