gluten free brownie cookies
- 1/2 cup dairy free margarine, or butter , 110g
- 1 cup sugar , 225g
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp All Purpose Gluten Free Flour , 150g
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder (sieved) , 75g
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum , omit, if your flour has gum added
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Cream margarine and sugar together, don't overdo it as the margarine is very soft and you don't want it to become too liquid.
- Then add eggs, cocoa powder flour, xanthan gum, baking powder.
- Don't forget to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and make sure it's all incorporated well.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here