gluten free blueberry cake
- 1 cup butter , 200g (or dairy free margarine)
- 1 cup sugar , 200g
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups all purpose gluten free flour blend , 310g
- 1 tsp xanthan gum , - omit if your flour already has gum added
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- lemon zest, from 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup milk , 125mls
- 2 cups fresh blueberries , 300g
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add beaten eggs, vanilla extract, and lemon juice to the bowl with the butter and mix again.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here