GLUTEN-FREE APPLE CRISP
This recipe for gluten-free apple crisp is a long-time family favorite recipe, adapted from my mom's recipe. If you don't need a large pan of this yummy dessert, feel free to halve all ingredients and bake in an 8"x8" pan instead.
- 12 cups peeled, sliced tart apples
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup gluten-free old-fashioned oats
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup (12 Tbsp.) unsalted butter or non-dairy alternative
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Either peel and slice by hand or use an apple peeler/corer/slicer to slice the apples into 1/4" thick slices.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here