EXTRA THICK AND FUDGY HOMEMADE BROWNIES
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coffee flavored extract (optional)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9 by 9 inch baking pan by spraying with nonstick spray, and then lining with parchment paper leaving excess hanging over two sides of the pan.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Remove from the heat. Stir in sugar and chocolate chips. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing between additions. Then add vanilla extract, and coffee extract (optional).