EASY SALMON PATTY RECIPE
This Easy Salmon Patty recipe is definitely a keeper. Made with canned salmon and simple ingredients, you’ll want to make it again and again.
- 15 oz. canned salmon large bones removed
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small bell pepper finely diced
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. chopped scallion
- salt to taste
- olive oil or vegetable oil for frying
- Place the salmon into a medium mixing bowl, and gently flake with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix everything well.
- Using a 1/2-cup as a measure, form small patties with your hands.*
Get complete recipes >> Click Here