Easy Homemade Gluten-Free Biscuits
- 1 cup high quality gluten free flour-We suggest Cup4Cup. See notes
- 1/2 T gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup whipping cream (2/3 cup if using King Arthur Flour)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together gluten free flour, baking powder, and salt. Add cream while stirring with a spoon, just until everything is combined. Dough should be sticky.
- Shape biscuits using one of the two methods below (layering and patting will yield the best texture/appearance)