Easy Cake Pop Recipe!
- 1 box cake mix and ingredients to bake the cake
- Sprinkles or nonpareils
- 24 oz candy coating (like Wilton Candy Melts)
- 3/4 can frosting
- 40 lollipop sticks
- Cake Pop Stand / Box (buy them for below $6 in Kara’s Party Shop HERE)
- Bake cake in 9×13 pan as directed on package and let cool.
- Once cake is cooled crumble cake into large bowl.
- Soften your frosting and stir. When frosting is soft and smooth, pour into crumbled cake and mix. Form ping-pong sized balls with your clean hands, making sure the cake sticks together well without cracking. If there’s cracking add more frosting.
- Place balls on cookie sheet and freeze for 30 minutes