EASTER NO-BAKE MINI CHEESECAKES
Looking for an easy Easter dessert? These Easter No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes are perfect! They’re cute pastel striped cheesecakes that are simple to make, no baking required!
- 6 oz shortbread cookies approx. 12 round cookies
- ½ oz melted butter
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin 1/4 oz, or 2.5 tsp
- 2 TBSP cold water
- 1 lb full-fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 3.5 oz granulated sugar ½ cup
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste can substitute vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup cream at room temperature
- ½ cup International Delight Sweet Cream creamer at room temperature
- Gel food colors
- ½ cup whipped cream
- Candy eggs and sprinkles to decorate
- Place a jumbo silicone muffin pan on a baking sheet. Blitz the shortbread cookies in a food processor until they’re fine crumbs, or crush them in a plastic bag with a rolling pin until they’re finely crumbled. Mix them in a bowl with the melted butter.
- Divide the shortbread crumbs between the 6 cavities in the muffin pan, and press them firmly into the bottom of the pan to form your cheesecake crust.
- Place the cold water in a small bowl, and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Whisk them together, then let the bowl sit for 5 minutes so the gelatin can hydrate and absorb the water. Once it feels very firm, microwave it for 10-15 seconds, until fully melted and liquid.