Crock Pot Cranberry Turkey Breast
Turkey recipe that gets cooked right in the crock pot with minimal ingredients. Flavorful, moist, and tender flaky turkey breast that is so easy and perfect for Thanksgiving dinner. No cleaning the bird! Let the slow cooker do all the work and it even makes it's own cranberry gravy.
- 1 (5-7 lbs) boneless turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 packet onion soup seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Unwrap turkey breast, making sure to leave the netting on the turkey, and place into a slow cooker. I use a 6-qt crock pot.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the turkey and rub it in. In a mixing bowl combine cranberry sauce, onion seasoning mix, and orange juice. Pour over the turkey.
- Cook on LOW heat for 5-7 hours. Internal temperature needs to be at least 165 degrees. Mine cooked for 6.5 hours.