Creamy Asiago Chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 2 cups mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Take your chicken and place between plastic wrap, use a meat mallet to pound it out to about 1/4 thickness.
- Cut into 3 ‘tender size’ pieces per breast.
- dredge the chicken pieces in flour, set aside.
- In a large deep skillet, heat butter with only one of the TBs of olive oil, then add the dredged chicken & saute until golden brown on each side, roughly 4 minutes per side. Remove & set aside.
- Click here to read more instructions