COCONUT CURRY CHICKEN: A KETO LOW CARB CURRY RECIPE
- 2 tbsp Olive oil (divided)
- 1/2 large Onion (chopped)
- 1 lb Chicken breast (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 14.5-oz can Diced tomatoes (drained)
- 7 oz Coconut cream (the entire cream part skimmed from a 14-oz can)
- 1/4 cup Chicken broth
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Curry powder (+1 tsp cumin if your curry powder doesn't include it)
- 1 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for about 7 to 10 minutes, until translucent and browned.
- Push the onion to the side. Increase heat to medium high. Add another tablespoon oil and the chicken in a single layer. Saute the chicken for just 1 to 2 minutes per side, only to brown the outside.