Chewy Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 10 dried dates
- 2 cups almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips* dark chocolate or paleo-friendly brands
- 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Boil dates for 2-3 minutes, until they begin to soften.
- Once dates are soft, remove pan from heat, drain water, and add dates to food processor.
- Add sea salt and water. Chop until coarsely ground.
- Add almond butter, vanilla extract, eggs, and baking powder. Blend until batter becomes mostly smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here