Caribbean Jerk Baked Chicken
- 6 chicken legs
- 2 1/2 Tbsps Caribbean Jerk seasoning (I used McCormicks)
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Optional for spice: 1/2 to 1 tsp ground red pepper
- kosher salt, pepper
- Optional: lime wedges to squeeze over top
- In a bowl or plastic gallon size bag combine the chicken, 1 1/2 Tbsps of the Caribbean Jerk seasoning, brown sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice and ground red pepper if using. Toss until evenly coated, marinate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish (line with foil for easy cleanup). Sprinkle all sides with remaining 1 Tbsp Caribbean Jerk seasoning, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 45-50 minutes. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over top if desired.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here