BUTTERY WALNUT TOFFEE CANDY – KETO, LOW CARB, THM S
Homemade toffee is so easy but so satisfying. It looks and tastes like the expensive toffee bark in fancy chocolate shops.
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 5 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- pinch of salt
- 7 oz sugar free or very dark chocolate***
- Line a small baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Melt butter over low medium until it starts to turn golden. Add nuts and cook for about five minutes until they are slightly toasted. Add 4 tbsp of the cream and the sweetener. Cook until thickened and golden. This takes about 10 minutes. If it doesn't seem to be thickening you can turn up the heat to medium or medium high but stir constantly. It can burn quickly. Remove immediately from the heat and add the salt and reserved cream. Stir until smooth. Pour onto the foil lined tray and refrigerate until firm to the touch (about half an hour).
- Melt the chocolate.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here