Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups
Wholesome oats mixed with fresh blueberries, ripe bananas, and greek yogurt to create a nutritious low fat blueberry banana baked oatmeal cup recipe.
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup plain (or vanilla) greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl whisk together brown sugar and eggs.
- Next whisk in the mashed bananas, pure vanilla extract, greek yogurt, and coconut milk.