Blackberry Coconut Fat Bombs – Keto Paleo
These sugar free blackberry coconut fat bombs are low carb and Paleo. Eat them between meals to stay in ketosis on a ketogenic diet during weight loss.
- 1 cup coconut butter see note for how to make homemade
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries can use raspberries or strawberries if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon SweetLeaf stevia drops add a bit more for sweeter taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place coconut butter, coconut oil and blackberries (if frozen) in a pot and heat over medium heat just until well combined.
- In a food processor or small blender, add coconut oil mix and remaining ingredients. Process until smooth. NOTE: Separation may occur if coconut oil mixture is too hot. If using fresh berries, there is no need to cook them with the coconut oil and butter.
- Spread out into a small pan lined with parchment paper (I used 6x6-inch container)
Get complete recpe >> Click Here