Best Paleo Avocado Chocolate Cake
Best paleo chocolate cake you will ever have! Made with sweet potatoes instead of flour and avocado chocolate frosting. This flourless and dairy free chocolate cake is made in the food processor and perfect for any celebration! Are you ready for this easy gluten free chocolate cake recipe?
- 2 cups raw sweet potato minced
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup black cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato see notes on how to make
- 1/2 cup avocado
- 1 cup medjool dates pitted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line the bottom of two 6" spring form cake pans with rounds of parchment paper.
- In a food processor mince sweet potato. Then in a blender combine all ingredients for cake until smooth.
- Divide batter in-between the two cake pans. Bake on 350F for 45-50 minutes, then chill in freezer while you make frosting.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here