BEST CREAMY TOMATO SOUP
- 2 - 28 ounce cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 2 heaping Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Puree the tomatoes in a blender or food processor.
- Pour the tomatoes, broth, and garlic in a large pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Bring the soup back to a slight boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Click here to get more instructions