Best Chimichurri Recipe: Texas de Brazil Recipe (Whole30, Vegan)
The absolute best chimichurri recipe. Garlicky and a bit spicy with lovely fresh herbs, it's super easy to make and the perfect sauce or condiment for any vegan, paleo, or Whole30 fridge. The Texas de Brazil chimichurri recipe, it's by far my favorite chimichurri recipe of all time!
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt plus more to taste (You need a lot!)
- In a food processor, process fresh garlic until minced.
- Add fresh parsley and fresh cilantro and pulse until uniformly chopped.
Get complete recipe > click Here