Barbecue Chicken Flatbread
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Flatout® Flatbread
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F with rack positioned in center. Place baking sheet on rack.
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Sauté chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- On plate, let chicken cool 5 minutes; cut crosswise into chunks. In medium bowl, combine chicken and BBQ sauce.
Get complete recipe >> click here