BANANA BREAD OVERNIGHT OATS
Just like banana bread straight from the oven, but with barely any effort, these Banana Bread Overnight Oats are breakfast you can wake up to–literally, because they are waiting for you in the morning!
- 1/2 mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup rolled oats regular or gluten free
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 T chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 T ground flax (optional)
- 2 tsp 100% pure maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or jar that can be sealed and stir well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve hot or cold.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here