Baked Cream Cheese Rangoon Rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 15 egg roll wraps
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green onions
- 2-3 tbsp sweet and sour sauce (for dipping)
- Allow the cream cheese to soften on the counter for about 30 minutes (or soften in the microwave on defrost if you're in a hurry).
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- In a medium sized bowl, use a fork or spoon to mix the softened cream cheese with the garlic salt and green onions until well combined.
Get complete recipe >> Click Here