BABY ARUGULA CHOPPED SALAD WITH CHICKEN, FRESH MOZZARELLA, AND TOMATOES
Baby Arugula Chopped Salad with Chicken, Fresh Mozzarella, and Tomatoes is a tasty salad for a light summer meal, especially if you’re lucky enough to have fresh garden tomatoes!
- 2 1/2 T white balsamic vinegar (or use regular balsamic vinegar, but it will not look as pretty, see notes)
- 2 1/2 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast (I used leftover rotisserie chicken)
- 5 oz. baby arugula, washed, dried, and chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half, or diced red garden tomatoes
- Cut leftover chicken breast or grilled chicken breast into pieces.
- Cut up the fresh mozzarella into small cubes.
- In a small bowl whisk together white balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, and Dijon mustard, and season dressing to taste with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Get complete recipe >> click here