- 16 ounces cranberry juice cocktail
- 8 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces amaretto
- 3 ounces fresh orange juice
- Clementines, peeled and separated into segments, for garnish
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto and orange juice into a pitcher.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour eight ounces of cranberry juice cocktail mixture into a shaker.
- Cover with lid and shake vigorously.
Get more instructions >> Click Here