5 INGREDIENT EGG-FREE SALMON PATTIES (PALEO, AIP)
This is a quick and easy Paleo and AIP friendly version of classic fried salmon patties made with just 5 ingredients!
- 1 14.75oz can of wild Alaskan pink salmon
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tb canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 to 3 Tbsp tapioca starch
- 6 Tbsp pesto of choice (I used this Lemon Artichoke)
- fat of choice for frying (I used lard)
- Drain can of salmon and add the meat to a bowl. Remove bones and eat them (they are delicious and good for you!) or just mix them into the patties (you won't know they're in there when you eat them).
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl with salmon and mix to combine evenly.
- Heat fat of choice in a medium to large sized frying pan for about 2 minutes.