4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cheesecake Balls
- 2-8 ounce chilled Cream Cheese
- 1 cup creamy Honey-Roasted Peanut Butter
- 1 package of Almond Bark
- Crushed Honey-Roasted Peanuts (optional)
- Place your cream cheese and peanut butter in your mixer and whip together using your paddle attachment.
- Using a medium scoop, drop your balls of cheesecake mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 1-2 hours (or until solid).
- Place the almond bark in a bowl and microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and, if needed, heat an additional 15 seconds until it’s smooth and creamy. (Pay close attention to your almond bark when you’re melting it. It may look like it hasn’t melted when it really has – stir, stir, stir.)